Wednesday, April 7, 2010

They Just Don't Like Us, The Media Elite, I Mean

In high school, I had a gym teacher who didn't like me (imagine that) and whenever she would reprimand me for talking she would say, "I can always hear your voice above all the others." I don't have a particularly loud voice or even a distinguishable voice, but because she didn't like me she heard everything I said. She could pick my voice out of a crowd because I irritated her, I made her crazy. She once told me I was too happy, I am guessing she was a democrat...but I digress.

The First Amendment to the Constitution (you remember the Constitution even if the President and Congress don't) guarantees freedom of the press. So would someone please tell the press? Tell them they are free to pursue the truth, tell them they don't have to carry the water for Nancy Pelosi and Harry and Reid and Barry Soetoro or whatever name he goes by now...In fact, that is a good idea, why not tell them we would like to know a little more about the man who sits in the Oval Office and rejects our Constitution in pursuit of his leftist agenda.

In an Administration filled with scandal, starting with Tim Geithner's tax evasion and Safe Schools Czar, Kevin Jennings past promotion of homosexuality in schools--why not spelling and arithmetic, I wonder--to self-proclaimed communist Green Jobs Czar, Van Jones to Vice President (really?) Joe Biden who, when he isn't plagiarizing says the darnedest things: No Joe, it is not Vice Presidential to drop the F-bomb over the microphone. Or anywhere for that matter. Why is it then that all I could find yesterday on CNN was discussion over whether or not Head of the Republican National Committee, Michael Steele should resign over a subordinate's expense reimbursement for a provocative and highly inappropriate outing?

Why? Because the media, like my high school gym teacher didn't like me, doesn't like Republicans. Especially black ones.

Don't get me wrong, I am not defending Michael Steele, I am arguing against a media that so is partisan, so invested in the Left's agenda, they have compromised our freedom.

The Founder's counted on a free press to keep government honest by keeping the people informed. Someone needs to tell the media it is not about who you like, it's about presenting the facts--on BOTH sides--and letting the people decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment